APPOINTMENT OF THE ARBITRATOR
Arbitrator’s Appointment via the Arbitration Regime (PAM)
- Letter of Appointment (LOA)
- Enclose  copies of LOA for acceptance.
- Copy of Letter from Disputing Parties,
- Call for Prelim Meeting/Hearing
- Arb Act 2005 & PAM Arb Rules 2015 attached
- Statement of appointment by the Arbitration Regime & Letter of Acceptance (attachment)
- Title of Project
- Statement – Parties have failed to agree on a person to serve as arbitrator.
- Statement – Appointing party is PAM President … declaration – I … being PAM President for the time being, upon request of a party do hereby appoint … as arbitrator in the dispute.
- Acceptance of Appointment – I … hereby accept the appointment to serve as arbitrator in this dispute.
- Statement of Independence (attachment)
- Declaration – I, the undersigned …. Hereby declare that I accept to serve as arbitrator in the instant reference and I further declare that :
- I am independent of the parties and intend to remain so;
- To the best of my knowledge there are no facts or circumstances likely to give rise to justifiable doubts as to my impartiality or independence.