We have a strong reason to believe that a fake version of Yu HanJing 玉函经 is available in the market. This fake version of Yu HanJing 玉函经 is believed to have been originated from some families living in China, who claimed to have been the direct descendants of YangGong 楊筠松. These are all invalidated claims.
This sort of ambiguous doubtful pedigree is very common to lure potential students to part with their hard earned money in exchange of doubtful teaching of Yu HanJing 玉函经all under the pretext of YangGong FengShui or in this context, YangGong Savior of the Poor. While writing this very piece of article, many is believed to had been conned and a lot more who doesn't realized and continue practice as though they had acquired the real stuff. It does not only harm others by doing fake FengShui stuff based on fake YuHanJing, it also create bad karma for themselves along the way without realization.
Again we are not against anyone or putting sands in other people's rice bowl. We are only stressing the point that there is a fake Yu HanJing 玉函经 circulating in the market and are doing our part, to remind others - Caveat emptor!
First and foremost, the book Yu HanJing 玉函经 does not exist in its entirety. Teaching of the fake Yu HanJing 玉函经 on top of the standard YangGong Old Method, propagated by the late grand master Li DingXin, so that it could fetch an exorbitant price. As claimed, the fake Yu HanJing 玉函经 is said to be a standalone technique to rectify all those defect that the standard YangGong Old Method failed to address. This is however, not true.
SAMPLE PAGES OF FAKE YUHAN JING PRICED @ USD20,000
FAKE YUHAN JING
In order to get this book one has to part with USD 20K ++ which is absolutely ridiculous. Checking with all the reliable masters that has verified some very rich family ancestor tombs in Malaysia, it is found that the contents of the fake version of Yu HanJing 玉函经 is only 30% applicable while the other 70% are absolute rubbish. Attached also some of the pages from the fake Yu HanJing 玉函经, reflecting that it has been made up from various sources copied here and there from available literature in the market, of which, only cost you less than USD10. Again, for those who cannot read Chinese, please beware of the existence of such fake version in the market. Caveat emptor!
ON SITE VERIFICATION
The content of such fake YuHan Jing has been tested in numerous real case studies such as the above ancestral graves, one belong to a multi-billionaire and the other a very successful politician who helm power in the country. What is interesting about both graves are, they all sited on an inauspicious 60 Dragon gold division of the Human Plate as stipulated in the fake Yu HanJing 玉函经. The irony was, instead of being a pauper, they had prosper. One even listed in the Forbes's riches man in Bolehland. Something is very wrong with the fake YuHan Jing
INSTEAD OF A CLONCLUSION
Again, if someone were to claim of inheriting the fake YuHan Jing and offer a course on that, he is surely a conman. Be aware of such person, especially so if he flags his pedigree originating from somewhere deep in the jungle of China. We believed that he and his bandwagon of disciples are walking among us. If you are keen to keep a copy of the fake YuHan Jing that we were made to aware of its price tag of USD20,000.00,let us know.
SPECIAL OFFER OF A LIFE TIME
We are offering downloads of the FAKE YUHAN JING for USD10. This is exactly the price it is worth! Not the exorbitant USD20,000.00 ++! Click the button and request a copy NOW! Very easy, fill up the form, pay via PayPal and we will email to you.